January 2012

It's been an odd January for Western Pennsylvania...we've actually been able to see our grass this winter?  Usually it's covered from December 1st until February 28th with this ugly, cold, white stuff.  I hate winter...my hands are dry...it takes too long to get out the door with 2 kids b/c you have coats/hats/gloves to put on...we always get sick...our house is always so cold...I have to drive in the snow...and on and on and on!!  I'm looking forward to Spring!!!



Hayley and I ventured to Scranton for a baptism for my Stepbrother's newest little guy...we had a great time!!! 


We stopped at a train museum, and Hayley is always more than willing to smile for me!


My good friend Jacque needed some new headshots for her job...this took us 10 minutes...in which it took our girls the same amount of time to take every toy out that Hayley owns LOL!



So...that's just a little of what we've been doing here in our household.  There have been a lot of movie days, and the kids love those!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment